- As from Monday 8th June the canals will be open to members subject to there being no Matches on them at the normal rate of £4 per dayCreated: June 05th 2020
- A member fishing pool 6 lost part of his seat box leg any one finding it please contact me. DaveCreated: June 02nd 2020
- Hanchurch Fisheries Open Matches Covid 19 rules
1. All anglers to be booked on:
Saturday match by Thursday 7pm
Sunday match by Friday 7pm
2. Draw to take place as Anglers arrive between 8.15 am and 8.45am
3. No one on the Lodge car park before 8.10am
4. Once drawn Angler to go immediately to peg
5. When weighing in Angler to stay on peg until weighed in
6. No Angler to follow the scales around the canal
7. Prize winners to wait for sanitized money to be given out
8. All Anglers to respect social distancing
9. Anyone booking on a match and failing to turn up without phoning to give good reason will not be accepted for the next match
10. Any Angler not adhering to these rules will be asked to leave the complex
11. Please have correct money in coins and NEW notes as no change is given
12. All match bookings to be taken by John Rowley only on
07804 250313Created: June 02nd 2020
- New procedures for pleasure anglers on the Model and Raymar Canals as from Monday 18th May.
1. Please ring if possible prior to or on arrival ( 07831 629140 )
2. Go straight to peg and start fishing as normal
3. No cars around Model Canal
4.No keep nets on either of the canals
5.Please have the right money in £5 and coins as no change given ( £7 per day) someone will come round and collect when checking fishery.
6.Please only fish every third peg as to respect distancing to other anglers and remain on this peg for the duration of the day.
Thanks for your cooperation
and familyCreated: May 18th 2020
- Due to members following the covid regulations I am able to open the fishery 6-30 am until 10 PM please note they are gate opening and locking times not fishing times and the Hanchurch Manor gate will remain locked for the foreseeable future and the lodge will remain closed
Thanks for you cooperation
Steve Sant and familyCreated: May 18th 2020
- FISHERY OPEN!
1.All litter to be taken home as to reduce contact with bins.
2.All social distancing to be observed at All times!!
3.When paying for day tickets, have the correct money so as to reduce contact with money.
4.The only money accepted will be new plastic notes £5,£10,£20's for sanitation purposes.
5.Opening times to start with will be 7a.m until 7p.m until further notice.
TO all anglers, when the fishery opens the only access will be by the HANCHURCH LANE GATE the Hanchurch Manor will remain locked in the short term. Created: May 12th 2020
- To All Members, Anglers and their Families
The Sant Family hope that you all TAKE CARE and BE SAFE through these troubling times. Created: March 24th 2020
- From 01/01/20 the canals are no longer free to members. Created: January 28th 2020
- Due to the amount of match bookings on the model canal we find it necessary to close it from time to time to day ticket and members pleasure fishing.
Thank you for your understanding. Created: September 12th 2019
- ALL POOLS OPEN AND KEEPNETS ALLOWED. Created: June 10th 2019
- New members must provide a passport size photo. Created: December 29th 2018
- PICTURES To have your picture on the site send via email to; email@example.comCreated: May 24th 2015